Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Is the PRODUCERS CHOICE new 808 Warfare library for Kontakt worth my GREEN? written by Most Ruthless Beats



Do you make beats for sale? If you make beats like me, then you already know how important that deep, phat 808 bass (along with your drums) just drives your track like nothing else can, right? And just like me, you probably already own a plethora of virtual instruments hosting a bevy of basses already. Most of these instruments come standard with a few "sub bass" presets that may work, provided you can find the right type of distortion, the right compression, and of course the right equalizer settings. Or, you could save yourself a lot time, heartache, frustration, and pulling out what's left of your own hair, and just get Producers Choice 808 Warfare-Explosive 808 Bass Module for Kontakt 5.


Hey, Id seen ad popups on my screen for a while and thought it was a pretty cool idea, but I have a bunch of bass sound already. Do I really need an 808 bass plug? Then one day, to read the full story click the link

No comments: